We love mushrooms!
We are currently growing Lion's mane, chestnut, pioppino, black pearl king, shiitake, blue oyster, golden oyster, pink oyster and white beech mushrooms. We will add more kinds as we grow bigger.
How to cook all these mushrooms?
- You can use any of the above mushrooms in soup, chowder, meat loaf, pizza, spaghetti sauce.
- You can sauté any of the above mushrooms with oil and salt/pepper (We suggest onions too!).
- You can boil to cook and add to your salad.
- You can grill any of the mushrooms with your grill sauce.
- You can chop any of these mushrooms and add to your hamburger.